BRAVO MIC COMMUNICATIONS
Summer 2020 Office Policies
In light of the ongoing necessity to adopt daily habits and norms to the ongoing COVID-19 situation while also needing to begin moving to a “business as normal” state of operation, Bravo Mic Communications is implementing the following policies for staff and visiting clients.
For BMC Clients & Visitors:
• Entrance into BMC facilities should be by appointment only
• All clients and visitors are required to wear a mask upon entering BMC.
o An attempt will be made to provide masks to all clients and visitors
who do not possess their own.
• All clients and visitors will be asked to sign in at the front desk upon arrival.
• Clients and visitors will be escorted directly to scheduled recording space by
assigned DJ and then back outside by DJ or salesperson.
• If any client or visitor is feeling sick, it is highly requested that their
appointment be rescheduled to after they are feeling better.
• Live Remote policies have changed for the time being. And can be found below
Bravo Mic Communications recognizes the tense and uncertain time Las Cruces, the Mesilla Valley, the state of New Mexico, and the entire country are in as we all transition from lock-downs to re-opening and returning to a more normal business environment. Bravo Mic will do its best to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all staff, clients, and visitors. Bravo Mic appreciates the loyalty and patience of its clients along with the hard work and dedication of its staff. At the end of the day, it is up to each individual to ultimately do what is best for their personal health and safety, at work and elsewhere. Please be mature, conscious, and patient of others around you so we can all get through this together.
For BMC Staff:
• Wash your hands frequently, especially when first entering the building at
the start of each workday and/or when returning from lunch, live remotes,
or meeting with clients.
• Wipe down work surfaces around you: keyboards, phone, desk, etc. at the
end of each day or before leaving. Production staff will continue with
current studio sanitation practices already in place since March.
• Continued effort to maintain a 6-foot distance whenever possible.
• Masks have been provided to all employees. However, unless working
directly with a client, it is not required that a mask be worn inside BMC
facilities. Use of masks will be left to individual discretion until further
• If working with a client or guest visiting the building, a mask must be worn
by both the visitor and BMC staff member attending to them.
• Clients and visitors should be entering BMC by appointment only. In-person
contact should be kept at a reasonable minimum.
o Clients and visitors will be asked to sign in at the front desk when
entering the building.
o DJs will be responsible for escorting clients to scheduled recording
spaces and then sanitizing recording space after the client has left.
o The sales staff will be responsible for sanitizing the conference room after any
meeting with clients or visitors.
o Clients and visitors are not allowed in the sales area or staff offices until
• If any BMC staff member is feeling sick, please seek immediate medical
care and stay home.