Bravo Mic Communications LLC has an opening for part and full-time On-Air and Digital Talent for future openings. We’re looking for talent to put on a show, not just an air shift. The ideal candidate can easily connect with people on-air, in person, and on social media. Individuals applying for this position must possess a strong work ethic, be a team player, be able to work within format parameters to maximize ratings and revenue success, and be able to relate to the lifestyle that is Southern New Mexico. You should be a great storyteller, understand the concept of forward-moving momentum in a digital world, be active and forward-thinking with social media and video, and can effectively tease and deliver compelling content with great pacing and timing.
The right candidate will be joining our leading team of broadcasting radio stations and online digital networks in Las Cruces and Deming, New Mexico- with KVLC 101 GOLD, KXPZ ZIA COUNTRY 99.5, KMVR MAGIC 104.9, NEWS TALK 92.7 FM KOBE 1450, AND KMVR-HD2 LA EQUIS 96.7, KDEM 94.3 AND KOTS 1230AM along with LasCrucesToday.com digital network.
- Show prep, including format-related content, with a primary focus on LOCAL content; writing and posting web and social media content; writing and delivering commercial or personal endorsement content.
- Hosting regular air shifts, plus other voice-tracked shifts as assigned.
- Duties include working closely with the Operations Manager and Station Managers to develop relatable content, execute format, and deliver rating goals.
- Control board operation, including editing phone bits, interviews, and other audio.
- Remotes and appearances at station or life group functions, as assigned.
- Work with sales and promotions to maximize revenue opportunities, including promotions and personal endorsements.
What we look for:
- A strong desire to learn new formats, new techniques, and new ways to emphasize your talent in different platforms.
- Strong and open personality. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of success in ratings and revenue.
- Experience operating all on-air and production equipment.
- Experience with audio software editing products (Adobe Audition, etc.)
- Computer skills for audio delivery and automation systems (Wide Orbit, Audiovault, etc.), word processing, audio editing, and web/social media.
- Available as needed, including nights, weekends, etc., when required.
- MUST be social media savvy, ready to be involved in the Southern New Mexico community.