Station Contest Rules
– No purchase necessary.
– Contestant must be 18 years of age to win, unless specified otherwise.
– For prizes valued below $600, only one winner per household in any 30 day period in any given contest.
– ALL winners have only 30 days from the date of winning to redeem prizes at the studio location.
– For major prizes with value exceeding $600, you are eligible if no member of your household has won another prize in excess of $600 within the 2-year period preceding the date of the contest finale.
– Prizes are not transferable or may not be substituted unless otherwise specified.
– Prizes will not be awarded if the contestant is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
– Bravo Mic Radio does not mail out merchandise prizes. On occasion, prizes are mailed directly by sponsors or certificates redeemable for prizes are mailed to winners. Winners are responsible for redeeming certificates at 101 Perkins Dr.
– Many prizes can be used only for a certain period of time. No extensions or changes in these conditions are possible.
– Bravo Mic Radio cannot replace lost or stolen prize certificates or merchandise.
– Responsibility for furnishing products or services constituting prizes rests with the sponsor. Bravo Mic Radio will not be responsible if prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
– All taxes are the responsibility of winner(s). Winners may be required to complete a w-9 for tax purposes.
– Bravo Mic Radio is not responsible if for any reason internet listeners are unable to participate fully in any contest.
– Employees of Bravo Mic Communications, LLC Radio and its properties, sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
– By entering, winners agree to release Bravo Mic Radio from any claim, loss, liability damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in or receipt of contest prizes.
– By entering, winners grant permission, without further compensation, to Bravo Mic Radio to use their name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and/or promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
– Winner is responsible for all taxes, title and registration fees.
Bravo Mic Communications and associated companies reserve the right to change the promotion and these rules at any time without notification.